Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Which Final Fantasy game was this....?

It was YEARS ago, before PS2 came out, when I went to the movie rental place and looked at the video games. They had the same old boring crap but then I saw something by Square Soft. It was a PlayStation game, and I'm pretty sure it was called "Final Fantasy something-or-other". It had no romen numerals like "I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII" etc. And the game was old, 1D game. I played it for about 12 hours straight, I remember that was the longest I had ever stayed up when I was little.. Anyways, when you first start the game your a boy in a house just waking up, and you go down stairs and see your mom and a cat. You then go to a carnival. At the carnival, you meet a girl who follows you around. It gets pretty fuzzy after that.. But I remember going into a church and a secret page way.. and then getting caught and going to jail for kidnapping a princess(the girl who was following you) and you have to fight a mecha-dragon in order to escape jail... then i stopped playing...

No comments:

Post a Comment