Monday, August 8, 2011

Any women with HSV type 2 deliver healthy baby lly?

Hi..im 35 weeks and have done sooooo much research on neonatal b/c i have the hsv2. I just started taking my valtrex daily to supress any future outbreaks. Ive had the illness now for 5 years and have had only one major breakout (primary) and since then just minor ones barely noticeable and prodromes (achiness, swelling, itching). Luckily, the father of the baby hasnt gotten it b/c we are open about it and we stopped having this last trimester or any kind of just incase. I want to have a l delivery and my chances of ping the virus is 7/4000 births. Im going to opt for a c-section anyway b/c i just cant take any chances of ping it on. There is a small risk also with c-section but its probably safer. I would like to hear from women out there who had healthy babies lly that carry the virus. I need the support right now b/c this is driving me nuts!! I want whats the best for my baby. HELPPPPPP

No comments:

Post a Comment