Thursday, August 11, 2011

Does he still like me or no?

Okay so me and this kid use to date on an off for 6months. When summer came along we called it quites. I still liked him idk if he still liked me. So we still kept in touch and stuff and when school started up again I told him I still had feelings for him. He said he didn't wanna relationship but maybe in the future when he does and if I still had feelings for him then yeah lets go for it. So recently we've been talking to each other and he's been really flirty. Then he brought up something back when we were together and and I was like "omg yeah! haha" and he said "remember those days..." and I said "yeahh good times gooood times" and he was like "yeah good times :)" does this mean he still likes me or is just being a boy and playing with my emotions.. what should I do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment