Friday, August 12, 2011

Drugs? Nirvana? Help? Please?

I have never been into illeagal drugs and I don't drink. I have some anxiety/panic and depression issues. I have been on script meds for that. I don't think they are medicating me right or understand what I'm trying to tell them. I want to find something...a drug...an herb....anything....that will give me a wonderful feeling of contentment. Not high...not emotionless...no racing heart beat. Just peace and calm. Happiness in the moment. Like everything is okay. Content. What can I take that will give me that overall feeling of calm, peace, happiness and contenment I'm looking for? I am on script pain meds for my back. I don't abuse them. Sometimes when I take a regular dose I will get that feeling I just described. Is there anything else out there that will do the same thing? Please....be serious. I'm not some sort of junkie. I'm just very high strung and don't like it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment